Minimalist Lifestyle Coaching
The Minimalist Coaching program is designed to help you physically and mentally clear the clutter from your space and your head, and streamline your life so you can live more intentionally and deliberately.
Through six weekly or bi-monthly 1-hour remote coaching sessions, we will apply Francesca’s Minimalist Method to help you
- discover where you are cluttered and unwell
- gain clarity on what you want in your life and how you want to live it
- first determine and then declutter the thoughts, things (and even people) that weigh you down, and overwhelm you.
- build sustainable systems, and find peace in your day-to-day despite the curve balls life throws you.
You will receive:
- Coaching to help you get your mindset ready and willing to learn, change and grow.
- Guidance and motivation to stay on what can be a difficult, overwhelming, and emotional path.
- A simple plan of action and support to create systems for better functioning of your time, mind, and space.
- Resources to increase your knowledge about organization, minimalism, and living a healthy lifestyle.
- Unlimited email support in between sessions to help you stay on track with your goals.
Let Francesca support, challenge, coach, and motivate you to actively create a life you love.
Purchase and Schedule
Please follow the steps below to schedule your first Minimalist Lifestyle Coaching Session:
- Select a Minimalist Lifestyle Coaching appointment and press the “Add to Cart” button. Note: If you have remaining items in your cart from an earlier session, you can remove them by deleting the item number and inserting the digit “0” and press the “Update” button. Click the “Back” button to return to the Minimalist Lifesytle Coaching selection list if you need to select a different item.
- Fill out our easy Intake Form
- If a Coupon Code has been provided, please enter it and press the Update button.
- Press the “Pay Now and Complete Order” button.
- Enter your Pay Pal information OR select Checkout as Guest
- Press the Continue button
- Select the date and time from the calendar
- Read and check the Terms and Conditions box
- Click on “Continue” to finalize your appointment
- Click on “Complete Appointment“
- Note: you will receive a confirmation email where you may “modify” or “reschedule” your appointment if necessary. You may also create your own Login account.